This guacamole recipe provides 4 servings. It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare it, which means it is very easy and everyone can do it.
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 2 tbsp. squeezed lime juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 chopped cloves garlic
- Pick an avocado and cut it in half lengthwise.
- Stick the point of a knife in the pit and pull up.
- With the help of a spoon, scoop out all flesh and put it in a small bowl.
- Repeat with the 2 remaining avocados.
- Squeeze a lime, so you get about 2 tablespoons of juice.
- Add the juice to the avocado flesh and mix well.
- Once mixed well, stir in 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 3 well chopped green onions, 2 well-chopped cloves of garlic and season with salt.
- Mix again, until you get your desired consistency.
If you are not planning to serve it immediately, cover it with a plastic wrap and refrigerate. If refrigerated, it's suggested you serve it within 2 hours.
Some ways you can eat guacamole:
-Grill some vegetables, add the guacamole and make some amazing tacos
-Add the guacamole to your favorite type of burger
-Grill some bacon and add it to the guacamole
-Add some roasted vegetables and Feta cheese to the guacamole
-Stuff mushrooms with the guacamole and top with buffalo sauce
-Use guacamole as a pizza topping
-Make guacamole deviled eggs
-Use the guacamole instead of ketchup and mustard in your hot dogs
Image author: Valerie Hinojosa