This recipe makes 10 pancakes. It's a pretty simple pancake recipe, so you shouldn't have any problems, and trust me, it's worth it in the end. These pancakes are a very good to start the day, as contain some fruit.
- 1 c. all purpose flour
- ½ c. wheat germ
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 ½ c. milk
- ½ c. mashed bananas
- In a mixing bowl, blend the flour, baking powder, wheat germ and salt.
- In a second bowl, combine the eggs, bananas and milk. Slowly, add the mixture from the first bowl into the second, until blended.
- Preheat a skillet or griddle.
- Spray it with olive oil.
- Pour 1/3 c. of the batter into the preheated skillet or griddle.
- Cook until the edges are golden, then turn the pancake and cook again till golden.